Sunday 30 January 2011

#Dudefest Fun!

Hi my Anipals,

This is me after today's partying. It was all for a good cause of course! SPCA International's Operation Baghdad Pups.

There were BaconBeers, Nip- and Barktinis... and a lot of dancing. All of this to raise money for the pups in Baghdad. There are so many great anipals and their humans on Twitter and that is what makes a pawty like #Dudefest a big success!

Also there were, like in all anipal pawties, quizzes with prices. I think I won one of the greatest prizes of them all. $10 donated to Operation Baghdad Pups in my name by @MizzBassie.

I have a great life with Ferrari and Smart with my human mom, but not all doggies are that lucky. Not all doggies have toys and FerretSisters and humans who love them, I do and wouldn't it be great if every dog in the world could have that?

I am grateful that I could be a part of a Twitter pawty that helps anipals who don't have a great life like me.

Yes,  I am one lucky pup!

*Big sloppy Dobie-Kisses*
Evgeni.

4 comments:

  1. Iz so happy you came to #dudefest an pawtied wiv us for da anipals in Baghdad. You iz lucky to haz a ferrt, I din't know that - wow! *purrrs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time at the pawty today, Evgeni! You are a lucky boy, and your mom and sisters are lucky too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great pawty wasn't it. We're so happy to be your friend on Twitter and on blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great time my pal. Wish I could ave been there too....woof

    ReplyDelete