Wednesday 19 August 2009

Interview with Zelda Mae Fitzsimmons

1. What is your full name?
Zelda Mae Fitzsimmons

2. What is your favourite nickname?
Yibber or Mae Mae

3. If your humans want to spoil you, what should they get for you or do?
Oh a ride in the car, especially to the park, a walk through the woods and down by the water so I can get a drink from the lake, then home for pizza nite and good ole body brush and lotsa love hugs from momma.

4. What is your favourite spot in the house?
Favorite spot is on the couch either sleeping or looking out the window so I can keep an eye on the neighborhood and bark at anyone I think is a problem or a nuisance.

5. What is the most exciting thing you ever did?
We used to live in the mountains of western Virginia, mommy & I went camping one time and I didn't have to be on the leash. I had so much fun running through the woods chasing squirrels and anything else that moved or made noise. Mommy went fishing and I got to help her take the fishes off the hook. My they are funny creatures, we got to cook hot dogs over a campfire, then mommy played her guitar and we got to snuggle together in the sleeping bag. It was a blast. I love the woods!

6. What is your favourite game?
I love to play with my toys..we have Mr. Mouse. a chicken, a looong doggie which makes a funny noise all the time,..my rope, a little squirrel (who's seen better days), and lots of balls. My favorite outside game is sneaking up and chasing squirrels through the field, on the playground, over and under picnic tables and finally getting them up that tree!

7. If there are any humans or anipals from Twitter you want to mention you can do that here... I'll post as many as you like.
&. there are too many anipals to mention. I love them all..espicallay U!

2 comments:

  1. Great interview, Zelda! Glad I got to know you a little better!!
    *hedgie hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview. Sorry I'm so slow coming around. I hope you do more interviews soon! *ducky hugs*

    ReplyDelete