Monday 10 August 2009

Precious Pooches

Mom has entered me into a competition. I didn't have to do anything for it. Just sit and pose for this picture. Not too bad eh?

It is called the Playful Pets and I am on the Precious Pooches team. Even voting is easy, check the box in front of my name, enter your email address and click submit. You can only vote one time a day and only on Monday until Thursday.

Mom made a newsletter to send all who want a daily reminder to vote. That means just one mail a day... Click here to subscribe.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I think you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Evgeni - spelled your name wrong! Good luck in the contest, I'll be sure to vote. Very happy to have come across your blog - I love Dobermans!

    ReplyDelete