Monday 27 July 2009

Interview with Chester Arthur Kim.

1. What is your full name?
My full name is Chester Arthur Kim. My mom named me Chester when she met me at the Cat Rescue. She thought it suited me. She said I looked like I was wearing an orange sweater with a white shirt. My human-sister gave me my middle name of Arthur because she said it is very distinguished like I am. I don't know if I had a name before I came to live with my family. That time before I was found by the Rescue (in a cardboard box under a porch) is very fuzzy.

2. What is your favourite nickname?
I like it best when my dad calls me Chester Point Dexter. That is why my twitter name is ChesterPDexter because the whole thing wouldn't fit. My human-sister and brother call me Cheese-Star. My mom calls me (blushing) baby-kitty.

3. If your humans want to spoil you, what should they get for you or do?
My favorite thing my mom does to spoil me is to have a nap with me in the afternoon. We lay together and snuggle in her bed. She also gives me cereal milk and ice cream bowls and that makes me feel very special because my dog-siblings never get to eat those things. I know I am my mom's favorite because she tells me that.

4. What is your favourite spot in the house?
I have two favorite spots in my house. The first one is as I said my mom and dad's bed for a nap on top or my clubhouse underneath it. The other is my cat-napper that is in the window of my mom's room because I watch the live bird show daily from it. It's also a good sunny place for a nap.

5. What is the most exciting thing you ever did?
The most exciting thing I ever did was while teasing @SadiePetunia and @HappyDoodleDog my dog-siblings, I was walking along the banister up on the 2nd floor looking into the downstairs family room. And you'll never believe this, but I jumped and landed on the couch and totally freaked out the dogs and my mom. I feigned indifference and then walked away. I had a great adrenalin rush and it was the coolest thing ever! When my mom tells the story she says I "fell" but that is just not true. I also "jumped" in the bath-tub with my mom once, that was really fun too, just for the look on her face.

6. What is your favourite game?
My favorite game is attacking things under the blankets. If mom or dad move their hands or feet under the blankets I love to pounce on them. I also like the red-dot game.

7. If there are any humans or anipals from Twitter you want to mention you can do that here... I'll post as many as you like.
I have been so lucky to meet you and the other anipals on twitter. There are so many kind animals and people that I won't be able to name them all. But there is my BFF @ArtyTheCat, @hanseebundee and his lady @poppy_dog, @SirBarley who is my sister @SadiePetunia's boyfriend, @henryandfriends who always gives me a good cuddle, @IamButton who likes to play games with me. There is my sister @PrincessPDexter and brother @HappydoodleDog. My special human friend is @KM_ZenCat she's super cool. I also like to chat with @devil and @bacondevil and @godzillaofjapan. There are a lot of cool orange kitties on twitter like @Mulder_Cat and @wildboutbirds. And the birdies @BeanieandCecil who are as fun as they are delicious and their grandma @mauminator. And there are so many other great friends and followers, that I could go on all day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I follows you on Twitter. It nice to get to know you a little better.

    ReplyDelete