Monday 6 July 2009

Interview with Kitty Korner Princess Pandora

1. What is your full name?

Mai full name is Kitty Korner Princess Pandora

2. What is your favourite nickname?

Pandafur is a mai favorite nickname, some other ones dat is ok are Pandy and Panda.

3. If your humans want to spoil you, what should they get for you or do?

Dat's a hard one cuz I is pretty much in charge around here. I guess I would want mai purrson to stay home more an pay more attenshun to me - while at the same time giving me plenty of pawsonal space of course.

4. What is your favourite spot in the house?

Mai favorite place is on top of the wall looking over da living room. It has strategic views in all directions so I can instantly spot activity or danger. Plus I like being up high.

5. What is the most exciting thing you ever did?

Dis is a hard one cuz I has had many adventures. One of da bestest was having mai purrson come home with another cat. I was so surprised that it kinda scared me. But then it turned out that it was just Mr Boot! He is mine, and that was a big adventur


6. What is your favourite game?

That easy, it's the toilet paper game. She sets pan-traps by putting hand-soap over the t.p. I'm supposed to see how much of da tp I can shred without tipping over da soap! Bonus points if She fogets to set the pan-trap. I never lose!

7. If there are any humans or anipals from Twitter you want to mention you can do that here... I'll post as many as you like.

Thanks you Evgeni for interviewing me and giving the opportunity to mention frendz. I has so many grate frendz from da twitter I feel bad cuz I couldn't name them all. Instead I like to say that the anipal an anipal-frend community on twitter is a warm, caring, fun-loving and happy place to be and I am always amazed how lucky I am to be able to be part of it an share the fun and frendship of so many grate pals.




1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed learning more about you Pandafur. You is such a beautiful lady. Ladycat3 here. Purrs

    ReplyDelete