Friday 10 July 2009

Interview with Mark Smithson

1. What is your full name?

Mark Smithson


2. What is your favourite nickname?

Smido


3. If someone wants to spoil you, what should they get for you or do?

A meal at Damons


4. What is your favourite spot in the house?

The garden


5. What is the most exciting thing you ever did?

The first time I jumped out of a plane (with a parachute of course)


6. What is your favourite activity?

My favourite activity is Birding or birdwatching but I'm not a twitcher! And making bushcraft knives


7. If there are any humans or anipals from Twitter you want to mention you can do that here... I'll post as many as you like.

There are many peeps on twitter @poppy_dog my little puppy, @BirdGuides @MeticulousBob @UrbanBirder and @icklesal all great birding peeps


No pix of me like to be on the other side of the lens!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment