Friday 17 July 2009

Interview with Julie Lynn Hayes

1. What is your full name?
Julie Lynn Hayes (technically, it's Julie Lynn Hansen Carter Hayes, but I never use that)

2. What is your favourite nickname?
Jules

3. If someone wants to spoil you, what should they get for you or do?
I would love to spend the day in the country, with a long drive, and a good picnic, and looking at lovely scenery. Or curled up with a good movie and good chocolate

4. What is your favourite spot in the house?
At my computer, I think, because there are so many things that I do there, people I talk to, especially Kitty.

5. What is the most exciting thing you ever did?
I've done a lot of exciting things in my life, it's hard to single out one. Having my children, certainly. Being published. Meeting Johnny Cash. Going to concerts. It's really hard to say.

6. What is your favourite activity?
I love to write more than anything in the world.

7. If there are any humans or anipals from Twitter you want to mention you can do that here... I'll post as many as you like.
You are my favorite anipal, Evgeni - as for humans, Aresangel, theseventhl, goddesswashu, Gaytwogether, and OreoWolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment